This course is made up to teach design issues to build routing infrastructure, classifications and how to choose different routing protocols, Internet routing architecture design principles, OSPF, BGP, BGP traffic engineering and scaling tools i.e. Local Pref, MED, AS path prepend, communities, Route reflector, peer group etc. Presentation cover detail protocol level operation an industry best current practice for both service provider and enterprise network.
The course also includes intense practical work based on IPv6 and Cisco router configuration commands.
- 1IS-IS design and best practices for Service Provider networks
- 2OSPF/ISIS design and best practices for Service Provider networks
- 3BGP introduction, attributes, and policy
- 4BGP scalability (including Route Reflectors and Communities)
- 6ISP best practices
- 7Peering best practices
- 8IPv6 background and standards
- 9IPv6 Extensions for Routing Protocols
- 10IPv6 Addressing and Address Planning
- 11IPv6 Deployment Case Study