Now days almost every one use Mobile Phone and People are dependent on Android Apps. As the days go by, more and more people will become dependent on Apps. And the demand for App Developer is increasing due to the dependence of these apps. To become a good apps developer you have to know about Development tools, Advanced UI, Intent & Intent Filters, Saving loading, Location Based Services, Service Manager, Screen & Search box, Multimedia, Telephony Services, Connectivity options, Compass & Vibration, Working with Applications, Database, Sensor and other services. And we are covering all of these topics in our course.
- 1Android Stack Introduction.
- 2Installing Android and creating first app on emulator
- 3Android Architecture and building blocks
- 4Android App build process.
- 5Java overview– Data types, Loops, Conditionals and Operators
- 6Android UI– resources, themes, threads etc
- 7Debugging in android
- 8Assignments on Java Classes, Objects, Methods, Instances etc
- 9Activities, Receivers, Adapters and Providers
- 10Telephony System Architecture of Android
- 11Introduction to System programming in Android
- 12Java interface
- 13Native library implementation
- 14Building the sample native library
- 15Using native functions in Java code
- 16Security and Permissions.
- 17Basic Graphics - Input Handling, Audio / Video playback
- 18Assignments on playing audio and playing video
- 19Accessing Files system, SD Cards
- 20SQLite overview, Data Binding, Content Provider
- 21Assignments and exposure to Lab infrastructure
- 22UI design aspects of Apps
- 23Gestures/touch/click handling
- 24Instantiate UI elements at runtime
- 25Views and Interacting with views
- 26OpenGL Introduction
- 27Using Threads and Models
- 28Texture in OpenGL
- 29Making a application in OpenGL
- 30Other standard views in Android
- 31Android Widget Development
- 32Accessing the Internet
- 33Using Web services
- 34Using Java and Java Script
- 35Location Sensing
- 36Client Server Programming
- 37Working with XML/JSON
- 39Developing live App and module
- 40Exposure to development on Phones/Tablets/Set top box.
- 41Developing custom launchers and skins.
- 42Full software lifecycle exposure from requirement to market launch.
- 43Applications utilizing location and maps