Microsoft Exchange Server is Microsoft’s email, calendaring, contact, scheduling and collaboration platform. It is deployed on the Windows Server operating system (OS) for business use. Microsoft designed Exchange Server to give users access to the messaging platform from mobile devices, desktops and web-based systems. Our MCSE (Exchange Server 2016) course include Deploying and Installing MS Exchange Server 2016, Configuring Mailbox Servers and Messaging Policy, Managing Recipient Objects, Client Access and Message Transport, Implementing Messaging Security, High Availability, Unified Messaging Backup and Recover, Securing, Maintaining and Upgrading Exchange server 2016.To become a System Engineer you should do this course.
- 1Implement Exchange Server 2016
- 2Configure Mailbox server role and manage the address policies and recipient objects
- 3Implement the Client Access server role and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- 4Manage backup, recovery and security issues.
- 5Configure permissions and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2016 environment.
- 6Design and implement Unified Messaging, site resiliency, transport security, message retention, messaging compliance, messaging coexistence and administrative security in an Exchange Server 2016 environment.
- 7Manage Exchange Server 2016 using the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line
- 8Manage up-gradation from previous Exchange Server versions and migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems.